Saturday, March 26, 2011

Write more...shall I?

I have been told I should write more.

I agree in principle.

But when it comes to actually putting thoughts down on paper or rather here for the world to see, there occurs a dilemma.

Do I want you to know what I am thinking, what's happening in my life or how am I reacting to it?

Probably not.

Take the latest bizzare turn of events (the exact nature of which I can not disclose) for example, would read like a badly adapted soap opera with all the necessary razzmatazz.

Then I wonder why I would not write about it. Do I care about what the characters of the aforementioned drama series would think? I don't think so, does not particularly sound like me. Yes yes I know - how very sensitive!

Its probably more to do with the fact that if I write it down it will become a documented fact of my life...and uggghhh this idiocy shall not become a part of my biography, unless of course it shows character and patience and depicts all those lovely virtues of mine ;)

2 comments:

  1. abe oye!!

    See your writing prowess!!

    When when you are thinking about what to jot down, you are an uttering frenzy...

    To cut the long story short "Just write Shanu!!"

    ReplyDelete